The STARSkate ProgramClick here to register for STARSkate
How to Register:
- Choose a Coach: Prior to registration in a Junior/Senior/Mixed(Open) program you must choose a coach and contact them to determine if they have space available and if so what days, type and number of lessons per week they can give your child. Group lessons and rates should be discussed with your coach. Please see the listing of Crowfoot Skating Club Coaches.
Step Two: Create a Profile:
- Select Login: The parent must register by filling in all required fields
- Select Add Participant: To add the skaters you would like to register.
- If there is more than one skater in a family add them all under the same parent login!
Step Three: Register for the STARSkate sessions as decided on with your coach.
- Select Registration, and filter for the Category STARSkate. Select your ice sessions and add your participant.
- Select Register for More Programs: if registering more then one skater
- Select Volunteer Sign Up and choose your volunteer position if Crowfoot Skating is your home club. A Volunteer Buyout Option is available under Subscriptions as a left sided tab on the registration page if you choose to not volunteer.
- Select Confirm & Register
- Program Fees: May include:
- Ice Session Fees
- Calalta Club Affiliate Membership Fee (paid once during each Skate Canada Season)
- Crowfoot Club Members are required to add from Products
- Skate Canada Fee (paid once during each Skate Canada Season)
- Music Deposit
- All STARSkate registrants
- Volunteer Deposit
- Crowfoot Club Members only
- paid by undated cheque ($250) at first ice session of season
- may choose volunteer buyout option instead from Products on the Registration page
- Policies and Guidelines: Read and agree/disagree with the documents that appear after you confirm registration
Step Four: Complete your purchase and make payment with your credit card.
An email will be sent before the start of season to remind you to bring the volunteer commitment deposit to your first ice session and to notify you regarding the sign up process for playing music during the season.
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.